Maintains employee health by providing occupational and non-occupational health care; preventing injuries and illnesses; providing information; maintaining health care records.
- Supports employee health by implementing health policies, procedures, and programs.
- Manages occupational and non-occupational injuries and illnesses by assessing, evaluating, treating, referring, and following-up on outcomes.
- Maintains records by completing patient records; filing reports.
- Prevents injuries and illnesses by analyzing historical records; researching occupational literature; recommending measures to reduce risks of injury or illness.
- Maintains employee health by administering routine health examinations; special screenings, such as, lead screenings; eye and skins evaluations for employees working with lasers; hearing tests in high-decibel environments.
- Maintains drug-free work environment by conducting periodic drug testing.
- Promotes healthy lifestyles by conducting smoking, weight reduction, stress control, cancer screening, hypertension screening and control, cholesterol reduction programs; training employees in cpr and first-aid techniques.
- Monitors employee absenteeism statistics by tracking attendance; following-up with the employee and the employee’s supervisor.
- Maintians employee confidence by keeping employee health information confidential.
- Updates employee health database by verifying and entering data.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances employee health department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Health Promotion and Maintenance, Nutrition, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Organization, Confidentiality, Administering Medication, Substance Abuse Counseling, Nursing Skills, Dependability, Quality Focus, Medical Teamwork
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org